GIVI B33 Topcase?

Skeptic

Has anyone installed one of these? It seems like a pretty nice looking case, and a reasonable size. It uses the GIVI Monokey mounting, and I assume I need only the E221 mounting plate (this is a bit unclear on the Twisted Throttle website). Have folks had good luck installing this? I realize it requires some drilling of the NT's rack cover plate. Input is appreciated.

U20417

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
There are several really good Top Case installation write ups over in the How To section. I used Coyote Chris's write up on installing SW-Motech rack. While I was installing a generic rack that came with my $45 Top Case from JC Whitney with free shiping. While my rack was different from the SW his right up was excellent and I was able to use his pictures and instructions easily.

No mater which case you end up deciding on you will need to buy a couple of special nuts from Honda or a boat supply retailer. I ordered mine the same day I ordered the case and they came in a day apart.

Last edited:

elizilla

Yes, that case will fit on the E221, because it's a Monokey rack. Just make sure not to accidentally get the E221M, which is a Monolock rack.

Top Bottom