Good Batteries Great Price!

Bike
Honda CBR 600F-2/NT700V
Well it's time for a battery, NT would not start after sitting 3 weeks. I just ordered a battery from Chrome Battery out of Indiana, They seem to be good batteries, The last one I bought for my CBR is going on 5 years old and just started my CBR after sitting for 3 months. Here is a link for the battery I just ordered for the NT.https://www.amazon.com/YTZ14S-BS-Performance-Power-Sports-Battery/dp/B00YVLI1X2 (Notice bottom right corner other sellers box $3 cheaper same seller Chrome Battery)

Bike
2010 NT700V
thanks for sharing this! Just bought one online since my current battery is dead n the fritz

Every battery I find online (including the one you link to) has the positive terminal on the left but the battery in my bike has the positive on the right. 2010 NT700V. Did the previous owner re-wire?

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Every battery I find online (including the one you link to) has the positive terminal on the left but the battery in my bike has the positive on the right. 2010 NT700V. Did the previous owner re-wire?
Looks are deceiving. The NT battery sits on its side which gives you the appearance of the terminals being wrongly oriented. You weren't the first to be fooled.

Mike

Mike, I've read that before so of course my immediate reaction was "You're crazy! It's in there upright and the positive is on the right." So to prove you wrong I went out to the garage and took a closer look. Umm, yeah . . . it's not upright, it's on its side and apparently I'm the crazy one. Thanks for setting me straight. :)

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Mike, I've read that before so of course my immediate reaction was "You're crazy! It's in there upright and the positive is on the right." So to prove you wrong I went out to the garage and took a closer look. Umm, yeah . . . it's not upright, it's on its side and apparently I'm the crazy one. Thanks for setting me straight. :)
No prob! As I said, you weren't the first to be confused. You won't be the last.

Mike

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
You're not crazy, I don't see you in the meetings.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
You're not crazy, I don't see you in the meetings.
"I see crazy people...and the thing of it is....they dont even know they are crazy...."
God bless you, William, where ever you are.....

william 2.JPG

Top Bottom