Gordon Bisson finally came through

bicyclist

I ordered lids on May 9. They showed up yesterday, June 20. On May 27th I asked where they were and got a reply on the 31st saying that they hadn't had the silver ones in stock and had to order them. They hadn't bothered to let me know until I e-mailed them. To their credit, they did give me a 10% refund, but it would have been nice to know at the time I placed the order. So, if you order from them, be aware that keeping you informed is not their strong suit.

Based on what others had said was their delivery time, I had hoped to have the lids before I took off for Arizona. As it turned out, I had no problem packing everything I needed with the stock lids. I ordered a set of latches for the large ones so that I can easily switch lids when I need the space. I prefer the slimmer look of the small lids.

I ordered my latest set of big lids from Honda of Bournemouth on June 2 and got an email from them on June 3 telling me that they were out of stock and had been told by Honda that they should arrive in the UK by the 14th. They told me that they had shipped on the 13th, and should be here by the 21st. They arrived on the 17th. Box was a little boogered up, but the lids were fine.

Back
Top Bottom