Handbar anti vibration

Bike
2009, Bla NT700 Deauville
Bike
Yep. Have them. Bought them from a forum member for $50. They _do_ work.

Be aware that with any bar risers, you may run into issues with cable and brake hose lengths...
Hi m8, cool that you already have them, can u post photos of them, how they look on NT and did u change all cables or some of them if so, where did u bought them ?
Ty :)

Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
I bought mine from RoxSpeedFX about 2 years ago. They helped quite a bit on the buzz, and made it much more comfortable with 1" up and 1" back.
I did not change any cables, but was aware that my clutch cable was pretty tight and last Fall, about the last decent riding weather, I noticed the clutch cable was starting to fray from the tight stretch, so I ordered the clutch cable for the Transalp, which is about 2" longer, and with the help of my small handed Son,( he had to slip his hand in by the steering stem once to help guide it,) and taping the old cable to the new, as I pulled the old out, I didn't have to remove any bodywork.
The brake and throttle cables appear to be OK and not pulled tight, and the clutch now is just right.
I would highly recommend them.

Bike
I bought mine from RoxSpeedFX about 2 years ago. They helped quite a bit on the buzz, and made it much more comfortable with 1" up and 1" back.
I did not change any cables, but was aware that my clutch cable was pretty tight and last Fall, about the last decent riding weather, I noticed the clutch cable was starting to fray from the tight stretch, so I ordered the clutch cable for the Transalp, which is about 2" longer, and with the help of my small handed Son,( he had to slip his hand in by the steering stem once to help guide it,) and taping the old cable to the new, as I pulled the old out, I didn't have to remove any bodywork.
The brake and throttle cables appear to be OK and not pulled tight, and the clutch now is just right.
I would highly recommend them.
thank you for info!!!! maybe you can post a photo?

Bike
2013 Yamaha FJR1300
According to the ad, they are only $46. I am willing to bet that, at the most, they are only windproof.

Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
I will try to remember to get you some photos in the next few evenings. Our weather has been terrible the last few weeks and I have had to dig the snow and ice away from my machine shed door everytime to get in. I did get in through the walk in door last evening and started motorcycles and 4 wheelers and mowers to run for a little while and move the trickle charger to the Vmax. The NT started right up as usual. I like to run everything every couple of weeks to keep them starting easily. More snow coming Wednesday. I'll probably fire up the diesel tractor with the blade this evening after work, so it will be ready. I have a 1/4+ mile lane to get out of, no 4 wheel drive except the ATV's.

Bike
I will try to remember to get you some photos in the next few evenings. Our weather has been terrible the last few weeks and I have had to dig the snow and ice away from my machine shed door everytime to get in. I did get in through the walk in door last evening and started motorcycles and 4 wheelers and mowers to run for a little while and move the trickle charger to the Vmax. The NT started right up as usual. I like to run everything every couple of weeks to keep them starting easily. More snow coming Wednesday. I'll probably fire up the diesel tractor with the blade this evening after work, so it will be ready. I have a 1/4+ mile lane to get out of, no 4 wheel drive except the ATV's.
OMG, we have in London nice and sunny :p mmmmm :))):rofl1:

Top Bottom