Handle bar

Avi

Own a 2011 Honda NT 700 V ABS, need

1. Option 1 would be to just get a handlebar that would give me a pull back up right position.

2. Option 2 would be to find a part number or model number of any other solution?

Please feel free to suggest?

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I used bar risers that gave me about a 1" lift and 1" setback and I was able to keep my stock cables. Sadly, they were made by a forum member who has since passed away. You might look at Helibars as I believe they also offer bar risers.

Hope this helps!

Mike

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
Twisted Throttle might have bar risers for the NT. One thing to keep in mind in although most bikes, such as the NT use 7/8" bars, the dimensions between the bolt holes for the handlebar clamps can differ. I'm fairly certain those dimensions are the same on Honda motorcycles with 7/8" bars but they can differ on other brands. A good pal had some risers for his SV650 Suzuki that he let me borrow and I found the dimensions differed.

In regards to ordering other handlebars, it's all about the rise and the pullback which is often a furrin lingo to most people. And the "other bars" won't be drilled for the locating pins used on Honda controls. In my opinion, using bar risers is the easy way around this problem. :)

Last edited:
I used Rox 2" risers, but the cables and brake hose really need to be lengthened. The NT has odd-shape bars that are narrow in the center and have sharpish curves to fit the space. None of the various taller and/or wider bars I have around here fit right.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I just installed some Rox 2" risers and the difference is wonderful. Much less stress on my hands/wrists. Clutch cable needs lengthened for sure but throttle & brake cables seem OK (for now anyways). However, I think I still need more setback. Just a little bit more...

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Not too long ago a member posted about bars he had purchased or had made. you might find the thread by searching.

Bike
2011 Black NT700
Last edited:
OP
OP
Avi

Avi

Thank you everyone. I have good solid guidance from you now and will plan a project for myself.
Be Safe riding.

Top Bottom