Happy Anniversary To Us!

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Today is the First Anniversary of the NT-Owners.ORG site. :toot1: According to the stats this morning we now have 883 members scattered around the globe...:D

I want to take this opportunity to thank Joe (Mellow) for hosting, and administering, our site. Last year when I approached Joe for help as the old .com site was being spammed and left unattended, due to Motor Cycle Larry's accident, he didn't hesitate to come to our assistance. In no time he had our new .ORG site up and running and been helping us out every since. I, for one, really appreciate what he has done for us.

Since this site is not "self supporting" I also want to encourage everyone to consider becoming a "Site Supporter" to help fund our site. Joe pays the freight, out of his pocket, for this website. If you believe you are getting any value out of it I encourage you to consider clicking on the "Donate" button and helping out.

Thanks again Joe for all you have done for us...:D

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Thanks Wayne, you meet the nicest people on a Honda... and everyone here proves it.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
I would like to add that the Mods help me out a lot by helping to keep things organized and as much on topic as possible.

Also, it wouldn't be much of a site without the members that contribute their ideas and comments, kudos to everyone.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Thank You---All of you. This is a great site. When you consider donating--think about the $$$ this site has saved you. My donation for next year is going in this week.

Raycad

Thanks to all! Although I'm not an NT owner (not yet and not by choice!), this is my preferred forum. As Alex said before, we're a family. And a great family!!!

Ray

Bike
2010 Silver NT700 ABS
Time marches on. Thanks to the Mods for keeping this site running so well. I had zero luck with the previous NT blog.

Top Bottom