Honda 08P70-MEW-100 Wind Deflector Set

Moto-Kafe

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Red NT700V
I just ordered a set of the Honda Wind Deflectors ("knuckle guards")..........off Ebay, TwiggCycles..........not cheap by any means.........$149 ($162 with tax). He has half a dozen sets to sell. He also has the Honda Line Accessory Plugs, and some kind of Honda Rubber Kneepads that I assume, mount (with tape supplied) over the existing hardplastic there?? Anyone tried these??

UPDATE: the Knuckle Guards can be had from Revzilla for $119.95, free shipping...........I pulled the trigger too soon ordering from Twigg.

Last edited:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
TwiggCycles has some kind of Honda Rubber Kneepads that I assume, mount (with tape supplied) over the existing hardplastic there?? Anyone tried these??
I haven't tried them but I also haven't gotten any marks from my knees on the bike. I did get a tank pad that was solid and covered the whole back end of the tank above the seat when I got my first bike. The one I've got now is an official Honda part, but it doesn't cover as much of the back of the tank.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I've got the wind deflectors and the knee pads. I like em.

Mike

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
The knee pads where the one Honda accessory I thought was a waste of time and money. They just didn't do anything, for me, to justify them.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
The knee pads where the one Honda accessory I thought was a waste of time and money. They just didn't do anything, for me, to justify them.
Yeah, they really haven't done much for me, but at the time I was in the process of purchasing the bike and Honda offered 0% financing on the bike and accessories so I went on a farkle binge..... I just couldn't help myself.....

;)

Mike

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
The knee pads on my previous bike, a Triumph Bonneville, actually worked so I thought the Honda ones might...my mistake. When I picked up the box at the dealer I knew it was a lost cause as the box was waaaay too light to have anything worthwhile in it.

I have an NOS set of the now rare OEM Honda wind deflectors still in the box with instructions. Anyone interested in purchasing??
Just saw this. Joined NT owners pages recently after purchasing one a few months back. Still have these? Scot

Top Bottom