Wanted Honda NT700V with ABS

WTB: Honda NT700V ABS

Looking to purchase a low mileage, excellent condition 2010 Honda NT700V with ABS located in the continental USA or Ontario/Quebec, Canada. Original owner bike preferred, 2011 ABS model also considered. Depending on seller's location and time of year, I am open to a Fly-n-Ride purchase/sale. Thanks for looking.

Bike
2011 NT700va Black
Hi there. I just so happen to have a 2011 with antilock brakes. 4,700 miles. I am the original owner and have multiple motorcycles and unfortunately never rode this one that much over the years. I have done modifications to the motorcycle. Front valve emulators, accessory power block, upgraded rear shock, gear indicator, wind deflectors, tank protector, backoff license plate holder, lighted and powered panniers, fender extender, front led headlamp mod, Honda OEM service manual and I have a Givi maxima top case for it as well that is powered. I have michelin pr4’s with less than 800 miles on them. Stored indoors. Bike is in like new condition never dropped or in an accident. Plastics are not faded or painted. Panniers are all original and have done no mods. Plastic around screw posts is not cracked(yet). If interested let me know. I live in NY close to Albany. Asking $6,000 and rather firm on the price. IMG_1960.jpegIMG_1961.jpegIMG_1962.jpegIMG_1959.jpeg

Last edited:
I have the same exact bike. 2011 with 9400 mile. Super clean. Will take $4000 very firm. I am just about to post it to this site. You’re welcome to text me 617-356-3011. Rick

Top Bottom