Honda parts for the NT

Bike
2010 RED NT 700V
It seems Honda has ceased production of the saddlebag lids for the NT. Recently my NT fell over and shattered the lid. I have searched the US and Canada with not luck. Does anyone have any info on finding this part(83232-mew-L00ZA or B. I may have to try Europe, but don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated.

It seems Honda has ceased production of the saddlebag lids for the NT. Recently my NT fell over and shattered the lid. I have searched the US and Canada with not luck. Does anyone have any info on finding this part(83232-mew-L00ZA or B. I may have to try Europe, but don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated.

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
in the USA, try davidsilverspares.com i have NOT ordered from them, but they are based in UK, and bring a bunch of parts over ocean at a time

OP
OP
Bruce nicholad
Bike
2010 RED NT 700V
No luck with David Silver. I think I’ll have to order from a European parts supplier. I found one at MSP( motorcycle spare parts EU). I ordered on but have not received a confirmatio.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Bruce, it shows available from CMS in the Netherlands. The p/n is 08L52-MEW-86001 with a price of $158.19 USD. This is specced for an English 2010 NT so the pannier lid will likely have a "Deauville" emblem on it.

Good luck

Mike

Hey Bruce, did you get the lid you were looking for? I've got a good to go silver right lid if you need one. Happy to ship as needed/wanted. Can also ship a busted one with it if you want a spare.

OP
OP
Bruce nicholad
Bike
2010 RED NT 700V
Yeah, the company in Europe is shipping one, but said it wasn’t in stock, but could get it. I’ll see! I’m going to let this play out.

Top Bottom