I gots me a free National Cycle

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
A friend traded his NT in on a CTX 1300, and took off his shield. Cost me lunch, I hope I did not pay too much. Was on his NT for about a month, so it really used too. Also got a K&S air filter, cables, and another repair manual. I have a trip planned 11th so I get to see if its really better then the plus Cee Baily which I was happy with.
I had wonder if I should of purchased a National Cycle windscreen instead of the Cee Baily, now I have 3 good windscreens: 2 to store, with my original seat.

Bike
2010 Red NT700V #0439
I got a national cycle about a year ago. I love it. I never had a Cee Bailey but the national works really well in the third position at interstate speed. I used the rifle shield on my C10. In summer, in Florida, I put it all the way down.

Bike
2010 red NT700 1983 VF750
I got the NC v-stream shortly after buying my NT and the first thing I noticed was how much I could feel the wind wiggle the bike, it's not a lot of wiggle but it's there especially when in the upper most positions. But whats most important to me is how quiet it is. I have tinnitus really bad and this makes a nice still pocket of air. :)
Miairhead, I'm hoping for you and your brother's sack the fall weather gives you a beautiful dry ride! I think the sky should be rained out by then! Geeze.

Top Bottom