I hope alll of the rest of you are out riding....

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
Brad, it was pretty bad when it was a mixer w/ Frosty's Jim Beam (even with ice), but it was just about the worst thing I've ever tasted when I used it make a cup of Starbuck's instant coffee that Frosty gave me the next morning. First sip of that stuff got spewed about ten feet ...
When Phil stopped at my house, I was afraid to let him drink anything without supervision. He was already 0 for 2, but I don't like to talk about it ...

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Well, actually, it's the fault of that guy on the very high-mileage ST1100 who left an unmarked water bottle containing stove fuel on the table with all the drinkable stuff and mixers.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Well, actually, it's the fault of that guy on the very high-mileage ST1100 who left an unmarked water bottle containing stove fuel on the table with all the drinkable stuff and mixers.
Its important in these times to assign blame properly. It is the feral govt's fault for not banning stove fuel as mixed gas cans are so easy to use, the stoves are cheap, and environmentlly friendly. I found out the feral govt has banned certain types of environmentally unfriendly cutting oil, and the biodegradable stuff I just bought works just fine. The feral govt owes Phil a new liver.....

OP
OP
Phil Tarman

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
My guess is that stove fuel damages the brain even more than it does the liver. That dain-bramage would explain many events of recent days.

Top Bottom