If the Coyote gets bored.....

DirtFlier

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700V/ABS
It's not a V4 and that's a Yamaha emblem on the fuel tank but still a good project for Chris! ;)

OP
OP
mikesim

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Good eye, Tosh! I didn't look at the pic that carefully, my bad.

Mike

Frosty

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Triumph 900GT
What a McGuyver, engineer, machinist ... He did start with a VFR. Too heavy??

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R, NT700
I cannot even begin to phantom just how many certificates, approvals and permits such would require...
... signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters...

junglejim

Site Supporter
Bike
Tiger 800, NT sold
Good eye, Tosh! I didn't look at the pic that carefully, my bad.

Mike
Not to worry Mike, Chris has an FJR too, but he probably doesn’t think of it as a “parts” bike.
I cannot even begin to phantom just how many certificates, approvals and permits such would require...
Not to worry about that either. By th time they figured out which agency(s) had jurisdiction he will have crashed and totaled it.

Bike
2010 Red NT700V
I'll give the guy an A for effort, that's for sure! If you watched till near the end of the video, it's obvious the engine is working very hard and the cooling system pops, no way the basic radiator and fan were going to cut it. The amount of power required to lift a vehicle and it's pilot into the air is way more than just turning a rear wheel, especially with rotating wings!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
This guy is a moron. His control system is lacking about as much as the titanic is sunk. The successful hoovercraft mostly use e-motors and are basically big drones. Computer controled. This guy's power to weight ratio is also wrong.

I got this. Except I would have a clip in my M1. I dont know what the Army was thinking here....this guy would last about 30 seconds on a battle field.
1703829206544.png

Top Bottom