Inner Bags for NT700 Panniers

tawilke46

Do I remember correctly that Honda makes (or made) inner soft bags for the rear saddlebags? I can find the liner bag for the top case, no problem.
Just can't find the side liners on Honda accessories anywhere.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA, #227
I bought mine directly from Bestem, nice quality and easy folks to deal with. I suspect you will find a whole lot of commentary on this in the farkle forum on luggage.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I got the Bestem Bags from Motorcycle Larry. My wife, who does professional boat canvas work, said that the Bestem Bags are exceptionally well made and a bargain. I'll take her word for that. I also like doing business with Motorcycle Larry.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Tom,
Great move. Motorcycle Larry is one of us and we should support his efforts. His fabrications like risers and foot peg lowering kits are first rate and reasonably priced. I have so far gotten a lot of stuff from him.

Bike
2010 red NT 700, 1985 Kaw
My wife made one bag for the left side, works good but when removed kind of looks like a purse, or man purse, or European Shoulder Bag, (my apologies across the pond). Not so bad if you hold it like a football, but if you use the nice strap....

Top Bottom