Is it True 2014 VFR

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
You are right, Chuck. That does give one hope. I have to say that I like the bike a lot. It would make a great sport-tourer. It is very similar to the Kawasaki 1000, except that the Kawa does not have shaft drive. Handlebar risers and a custom seat would do the job. I am sure that removable hard luggage would be available. Now if that bike had 800cc, I would REALLY be happy.

Bike
choosing
Ha. The Viffer is back in 800 cc configuration. Mine was great, I often kick myself for selling it, but I do like my NT.
Good looking revival. Maybe the 1200 was not doing too well. I thought the styling was a little radical for my taste.
Looks like they brought things back a little more traditional for that scoot. I like.

Joe

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
It is very similar to the Kawasaki 1000, except that the Kawa does not have shaft drive. Handlebar risers and a custom seat would do the job. I am sure that removable hard luggage would be available. Now if that bike had 800cc, I would REALLY be happy.
Alex, the Interceptor/VFR800 has 782cc; why would an additional 18cc make any significant difference? :)

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
I would speculae the Valve adj is shim & bucket with a long interval and if ridden decently with oil kept clean ETC and maybe switched to SYN that the valce adjustment would be a non issue as it is for a wing until 70 or 80 K . It would be a interesting machine, but to make a real fine touring bike I would expec another $4,000 added to It luggage , decent seaing, Bar risors or complete Heliie set up and then a windshield upgrade, and maybe AUX fuel system!

Too bad Mother Honda don't build it with drive shaft system etc or judt fit the engine to the NT concept!

Top Bottom