Its 1966 all over again.....

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
My all time favorite bike was a 1971 John Player Special Norton 750. My next favorite was my first bike--a 1956 NSU Special Max.
So many bikes I wish I had tried but I tried enough of them....sometimes I think it would be cool to be Jay Leno for a week....but just a week.....

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Chris, Had one of those as well--1954 Vincent. Sold it after six months (I was only 18) In retrospect, I wold not be alive had I kept that bike. The only thing that I have ever tried that was faster was a 750 Kawa two stroke. The NT is plenty fast for me--a great bike.

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Chris, Had one of those as well--1954 Vincent. Sold it after six months (I was only 18) In retrospect, I wold not be alive had I kept that bike. The only thing that I have ever tried that was faster was a 750 Kawa two stroke. The NT is plenty fast for me--a great bike.
LOL! Well, I wonder how the value of the bike would have increased vs inflation over all those years....that bike and a BMW R69S actually looked good in black.....
The NT is pleanty fast, really, although some dont think so....I think it could benefit with 150 or so ccs. (Though I must admit I kind of turn into a Walter Mitty when I open the throttle of my FJR....so nice for passing on two lane roads.....
But I am glad it wont wheely in its normal performance envelope.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom