Joe Rocket Mesh

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Mine is a discontinued item bought on clearance, notice a trend here. similar to this:
http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/264/194/Textile_Jackets/Performance_Mesh_Jacket
I wear this a lot in spite of the boy racer looks it is just the ticket for hot weather. Storage is the most limited compared to my other gear but it has the essentials covered. a waterproof pocket for the come get me cell phone. another for your wallet ect. it also came with a liner that packs down small and rides along for rain or after sundown cooler weather. These do flow some air and provide protection from the sun as well as from falls. You can feel the air on your skin waking through the garage to your bike. No more tee shirts for this old man.
enjoy

Igo

Does the all black color have any influence in how cool the jacket is? I hunted high and low for a light silver, liner-less jacket and it could not happen. I ended up buying a Tourmaster, liner-less but mostly black. It was hot while I was standing still but seemed to vent really well in a light breeze.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
I thought about removing all the Honda stuff off the jacket but it didn't seem worth the effort. It is sewn on and removable.

elizilla

For a long time I wore a Suzuki rainsuit. Because it was on clearance. :)

elizilla

The Suzuki car dealership in my neighborhood was owned by the same people as the Ford dealership, and was a second building that shared a back parking lot with the Fords. That building is now mostly the Ford service department and the showroom now has Fiestas in it. I was in there getting my oil changed in my truck (I don't crawl under cars, especially when it's winter and the dealer will do it for the same price I'd pay for the DIY oil and filter!) and while I was waiting I was talking to the salesman. He told me he really liked the Suzukis, they were excellent cars and the customers loved them too. But they couldn't reliably GET any of them, and Suzuki didn't have decent sales support either, and didn't promote the cars worth a darn. So they decided not to bother any more.

OP
OP
karl

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Good description, screen door with armor in the back shoulders elbows and forearms.

Top Bottom