Joe Rocket Pants

Bike
2010 Red NT700
So my riding pants came in. I originally bought the Olympia Airglide 3s to go with my Airglide Jacket, but I ordered too small. But I realized right away thay were going to be hotter than I wanted them to be. I really was looking for a 2-3 season pant to keep me cool in the Spring/Summer/Fall. The Airglide3 is almost a 4 season pant, and while I feel their quality is unmatched, I kind of knew I wouldnt be happy with them in 90-105 temps... My Airglide Jacket is pretty hot in the summer.

After much thought, I got the Joe Rocket 3.0 Phoenix pants. The mesh is more open, plus I was able to get some that I am not going to have to hem up. They look baggy and goofy when I am standing up, but fit the way I want them to while seated on the bike.
I rode about 15 minutes today and I can tell they move a lot of air, so this summer I can wear shorts underneath or even go semi-commando and still practice ATGATT. Probably will wear my HEAT OUT base layer, though.

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
BTW, they were about $100 less than the Olympias.
I will get some winter overpants next year

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
After much thought, I got the Joe Rocket 3.0 Phoenix pants. The mesh is more open, plus I was able to get some that I am not going to have to hem up. They look baggy and goofy when I am standing up, but fit the way I want them to while seated on the bike.
I rode about 15 minutes today and I can tell they move a lot of air, so this summer I can wear shorts underneath or even go semi-commando and still practice ATGATT. Probably will wear my HEAT OUT base layer, though.
Just bought a pair of the 3.0's myself and love them. Got them large enough to fit over a pair of jeans and look forward to riding with shorts on under them this summer. With jeans under them I have ridden down into the lower 40's without the need for underarmor. Love the pockets on top of your thighs. Great pair of pants.

DJ

PS; they are the perfect match for my Joe Rocket 5.0 jacket as well.

Last edited:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Rocket makes great stuff. I have two Rocket Jackets--one is a mesh, Rocket Pants, Rocket Gloves, and two pair of Rocket Boots, Meteor and Dry-Tech (High Ones).

OP
OP
RedNigel
Bike
2010 Red NT700
I bought my wife one of those Joe Rocket Honda licensed Goldwing logo'd mesh jackets that actually matches the merlot NT
Thinking about getting the same jacket for summer

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Their Honda stuff is nice. I have the Red and Black Honda Racing Team Jacket. Got it as a door prize at our H-D/Honda Dealer's annual picnic.

Top Bottom