kickstand plate...

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R, NT700
Always found the side-stand of my GF's `07 NT700VA a bit too short, resulting in a kinda unsafe angle while parked... (it also requires a quite wide space, compared to my ST1100...)

The small base also tends to sink into asphalt... especially in garage spots where the blacktop isn't fully compressed like on regular roads...

GF frequently fumbles around with her "plastic foot on a string" (with the obligatory, red [remove before flight] key-chain attached ;) )

Seems I finally found a solution:

You can even have it personalized (25 char max)

Will report how well it fits once it arrives...

Bike
KLR650, Red NT700V, YZFR3
Always found the side-stand of my GF's `07 NT700VA a bit too short, resulting in a kinda unsafe angle while parked... (it also requires a quite wide space, compared to my ST1100...)

The small base also tends to sink into asphalt... especially in garage spots where the blacktop isn't fully compressed like on regular roads...

GF frequently fumbles around with her "plastic foot on a string" (with the obligatory, red [remove before flight] key-chain attached ;) )

Seems I finally found a solution:

You can even have it personalized (25 char max)

Will report how well it fits once it arrives...
On the rare occasion that I have to use the "plastic on a string" foot, I attach the string to the left brake lever it is in plain sight and almost impossible to miss.

Bike
KLR650, Red NT700V, YZFR3
On the rare occasion that I have to use the "plastic on a string" foot, I attach the string to the left brake lever it is in plain sight and almost impossible to miss.
The lever on the left is the clutch, dummy !!!

• Haha
Reactions: ett
Top Bottom