Knuckle gards

Hello all. Im always askin questions and never ansering them 😀. Mabe i have no ansers. Just wonderin is there one size fits all years with the knuckle wind deflectors for a nt 700.?

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Yes, the wind deflectors are of one size. They are BTW, just that, wind deflectors. They offer no knuckle protection ala a dirt bike.

Mike

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Johnny, I'm curious -- how much did you pay for the knuckle deflectors on Ebay? Mine were bought from Honda when the bike was new and cost $149. It seems like a lot of money for two little pieces of plastic, but I'm convinced that Honda must have spent some of their money on wind tunnel research. They just plain work.

OP
OP
Johnny
I looked and asked everywhere Phil. Oem were around €200 and out of stock on sites. Moterbike shop here wasent intrested. And i tought i was goin to work out about €180 and look what happend. I can here you laughing already 😭

Attachments

Bike
NT700V, NC700X, XL600R
Crying, not laughing, Johnny!
No laughing here either. I recovered mine from the previous bodywork to use on DIVA. I bought some 3M auto trim tape and replied them to the replacement bodywork.

I have to second Phil’s comments regarding they do work. They do very well in cooler temperatures.

Top Bottom