Look what may be coming!!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Honda has been nothing if not aggressive in churning out new models. It will be interesting to see what winds up on this side of the pond as the Euro's usually get the good stuff first. The new VFR800 looks especially attractive to me but I suspect it won't gather a large following over here in the US.

Mike

skiper

Yeah - good stuff , even a 400 cc. I just watched Moto Journal on the Tube which featured the VFR 800 . It looked real good. He had the biggest tank bag i ever saw. They also have another vid with a peek inside one of the Ural factories .. Even in another language they are good vids.With a super large tank bag one could take a nap at a rest stop without getting off the bike :)

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
The CB1300 is a current model that has been around for a few years in the UK, at least in non-BOL D'OR livery, and yes does have chain drive. I wish Honda would import it....

OP
OP
The CB1300 is a current model that has been around for a few years in the UK, at least in non-BOL D'OR livery, and yes does have chain drive. I wish Honda would import it....
So I thought. Seems like I posted a picture of the CB1300 complete with matching bags and fairing in a candy red a year or two back.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
Chains have come a long way since the 70's. I changed to an O Ring chain on my Yamaha XS 650 and it has made quite a difference.

Top Bottom