Merry Christmas!

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
I am gonna be glued to my TV watching Japanese figure skating nationals for while so I wanted to say how much I appreciate y'all and even Mellow all these years. I will be staying off of social media to avoid getting results spoilers (Japan TV is live and on demand for two weeks) so have a great Christmas.....frankly, Santa says some of you have been so naughty that the price of coal is going to go up.... :well1:
On Donner! On Blitzen!
1703120948903.png

Yoda

Site Supporter
Bike
2021 Suzuki 650 VStrom; N
Christmas in Frisco TX with daughter, son in law, and their family. A long drive, but good to be with loved ones.
Hope everyone on the forum can be with their favorite people. Merry Christmas!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I'm down in Colorado Springs with my son and his wife for Christmas. I'm flying to Florida in January to spend a couple of weeks with my daughter and her husband.

I've been getting into the Christmas spirit since last Sunday when our church had a wonderful music and scripture program. During that I learned one new thing about my hearing. One of the groups that performed by themselves and with the choir was a trio of women. They played the flute, violin, and cello. The cello was absolutely perfect for my hearing. I haven't heard any music so clearly in a couple of years or more. Then on Sunday afternoon the choir piled into our church bus and came by caroling. They were on my front porch and I went out with them and joined them in singing. The choir director told me I needed to join the choir. I told him that sometimes I could sing and sometimes I couldn't. But after they left, I realized that I had enjoyed it so after I get back from Florida, I'm going to join our church choir...if I can pass the audition. Any of you who know anything about church choirs probably realized I'm kidding about the audition. In most places an audition would consist of checking to see if you could breathe.

I wish all you a wonderful holiday season of peace, joy, and light! You have been a great part of my life over these years.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I wish all you a wonderful holiday season of peace, joy, and light! You have been a great part of my life over these years.
....and you sir, have been a great part of ours! Merry Christmas!

Mike

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Merry Christmas to all! May 2024 be your best year ever for riding!

Mike

Top Bottom