Meters Circuit Board Pictures

OP
OP
JQL

JQL

Growing old disgracefully
Bike
2010 NT700 & 2019 FJR1300
I got it from SparkBright in Scotland. I got the 5mm LED (8mm bezel). $24.57(USD) excludng postage.

If you're connecting to the battery or fuze block you'll need longer leads, available on request. You can also completely disassemble the Dashboard and connect it to the clock wires then you'll only need very short leads...

The Heads Up Monitor is enormous next to the SparkBright may be 10x or more the size! The SparkBright has more advisories and is auto dimming so much better for mounting inside the dashboard.

Very nice people to deal with. Quick, friendly and very professional service - payment via PayPal. They'll also make up electronics for you if you need it.

Last edited:

tawilke46

I bought the Clearwater CVS for both of my bikes. It is on the pricey side at $59.......but is easy to install and works very well.
http://www.clearwaterlights.com/infopg_cvs.html
On the NT I just tie wrapped the little LED to a wire harness where I could see it but at the same time would not be a visual distraction.
On the Wee it is mounted in a metal shelf mounted to the top triple tree.
I know I have pics somewhere of all this........will post them later.

Guess what time it is!!!!!!! Yep that is pollen!

Last edited:
Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
Auto dimming would be nice. Mine is not. It has 6 LED's so I took some black paint and put a dab on the yellow and red LED's.

Top Bottom