[Review] Milwaukee Leathers Ladies Vented Naked Cowhide Leather Jacket

Nicole

I just got this jacket in And have taken it for a ride already :D Other than some hanging threads that should have been clipped by the seamstress, I am very happy with the jacket. It falls below my waist far enough to allow me to have a more aggressive riding position without exposing my lower back. The sleeves are a tad long and the jacket runs large. The suggested size of XL based on their sizing charts is a bit too big for my 40 chest, but not so much that I am going to return it for the next size smaller. It would probably be a good idea to get the next size smaller because leather stretches, but I like the jacket as is and it doesn't get that cold that often in Florida and when it does get cold down here it generally warms up to the point of wanting the extra air flow later in the day.

Link to the jacket where I bought it below

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Womens-Jackets-Closeout-Sale/Milwaukee-Leathers-Ladies-Vented-Black-Naked-Cowhide-Leather-Jacket/194745.html

loonytuna

Nice jacket, good price.

I just got my wife a new jacket, I would have looked at this for her.

And, leather is probably still the best protection!

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Wow!! I just saw the words naked.... ladies.... and leather in the subject line and got all excited... turns out it wuz just about jackets... durn!

:wink:

Mike

Nice looking jacket BTW... good price too!

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
So what does naked cowhide mean? Did they not put clothes on the cow before they skinned it?

OP
OP

Nicole

I have no idea what they mean by "naked" lol but I like the jacket.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Heck I just wanted to know...The good stuff in short. Cool

Top Bottom