Mindless drivers...

Brillot you can have you metropolis. I live in a vary rural country. We have no interstates, no traffic lights, no railroads, and not even any 4-lane highways. We do have logging trucks, potholes, unsaved roads, and lots of deer. Requires a different set of driving skills.
In snowy weather I’ll see more cars in the ditch in one trip to Minneapolis than I’ll see all year at home.
Honestly, I really do not want to be here myself. My line of work requires me to be in or near a large city. Not much work for Eletro-Mechanical Engineers out in the sticks or in the middle of nowhere. It's how I pay my bills and helped me raise a family. I keep telling myself 20 more years or so until I can retire and get out of this place.

I was in Rock Springs, WY this last Wednesday through Friday. I would consider staying there if I could find work doing what I enjoy and if the cold would not cripple my body.

Casper is just about as cold, but has warm winds that melt the snow more quickly. Plus, it's nicer town to live in.

Honestly, I really do not want to be here myself. My line of work requires me to be in or near a large city. Not much work for Eletro-Mechanical Engineers out in the sticks or in the middle of nowhere. It's how I pay my bills and helped me raise a family. I keep telling myself 20 more years or so until I can retire and get out of this place.

I was in Rock Springs, WY this last Wednesday through Friday. I would consider staying there if I could find work doing what I enjoy and if the cold would not cripple my body.

Brillot, I have two friends who are neighbors and are electrical engineers. One in in power generation and the other in power transmission. They both work from home and are in great demand.

Brillot, I have two friends who are neighbors and are electrical engineers. One in in power generation and the other in power transmission. They both work from home and are in great demand.
Thanks for the lead. For time being I will stay where I am at. Besides, I currently love what I am doing with the company I am at now. That plus I am well-established home wise and got a sweet shop that I build over the years. Having to build it all up again does not really appeal to me.

If I ever win the PowerBall jackpot, then all bets are off... ;)

Back
Top Bottom