My jackets

no1gtkid

Summer wear - Fly Racing cool Mesh in blue Great for summer riding here in Vegas. Has an inner rain line that can be removed. I like the flow But am somewhat uneasy in heavy traffic wearing it. prefer to be way out and away from traffic. I wear my icon stryker under it to feel safer.

Winter wear - a Tour Master Transition series II - in silver - I love this jacket very warm removable quilt line and storm flap. Plenty of pockets. I wore this up to Mt Charleston one winter while it snowed and before they closed the roads and I was dry and warm. Would have been better if I wore a neck gator. I wore the Caliber pants attached. The only cold and wet was the gloves from first gear and my feet Alpine star SMX5. The neck of the jacket is good, the wrist is nice but I prefer a full zip open. The adjustable waist is good.

Cortech python in blue & black perforated and speed hump leather. Love this jacket and wear it almost all year regardless of heat. The only issue I have had was the zipper broke I added a zip tie to help pull it up. I feel confident with this jacket for the sport riding in t he canyons. love the external CE shoulder armor.

Cortech/Trourmaster jean DSX jacket - love this jacket feels great I wore this from the heat and into temps down to 20. This is my new touring jacket and beat around. Again a quilt liner to stay warm in cold. I prefer better armor in the back and wish it had some chest protection. Has a nice back pocket to carry winter gloves and neck gator. Adjustable waist. I am not real happy with the wrist closure.

Icon Merc Hero leather jacket in blue - this is a nice race jacket for cruising around town, looks good - heavy leather perforated. i can wear this in the summer can wear in winter as well but there is no neck protection. Way to low so your neck will get cold. great CE armor

Icon Hero jacket textile - silver - a good jacket for summer and winter but not enough armor in elbow, shoulders or back. Would replace with CE.

OP
OP

no1gtkid

yes, I have. I like their gear and am looking their pants. just have other items I am picking up first.

Top Bottom