My pants

no1gtkid

Let us start with the jeans i could not stand. Cortech DSX jeans in black. I do not wear my jeans relaxed and baggy. The knee armor was nice but did not sit correct for my knees. Waist was good the ankle fit was good it was everything in between.

Caliber Tourmaster pants I love these for cold and wet. plenty over armor. These are an over pant very warm. I made a mistake one winter and had my leg a little close or should I say on the VT1100c pipes. The results melted a hole in them and did not know until I was done riding.

Buffalo leather chaps with removable line deep zipper pockets. Wore in winter and in summer. Will not wear again since I do feel exposed in knees and in the @$$. Wore them riding the shadow. Only thing I liked was the race leather thickness and line for warmth. The pockets are great.

Buffalo leather over pants - I wear these most of the time. Love the feel, look and safety. They are not armored but are race leather thick. Nice pockets to carry things when reach destination. I sometimes wear just as pants not over jeans. must wear a base layer though. I normally wear bond armor base layer.

For race I wear Alpinestar full leather race pants in black. A little perforated. I trust wearing these all the time summer or winter. They look good and give comfort. wear on street or track. Down side no pocket any wear and no tail bone support. or thigh support must wear a base armor under wear.

Top Bottom