New and updated bikes coming soon...

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
LOL, yeah it will :)

But, this sunday I saw a different looking trail bike. Went up to it and couldn't figure it out. Turns out someone had taken a GSXR 1000, made a custom swingarm and put forks from a VStrom on it. BIG knobbies.

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
I am perfectly happy with what I have although I am somewhat tempted to buy a HONDA ST-1100 in great shape for $1500.00. It has 70,000 miles on the clock. I plan to go check it out.

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Much to say about nothing and I believe a deceitful fallacy.

However, I have it from a good source that Mother Honda is resurrecting the Honda 90 trail series but will upgrade it to a Honda trail 1800 as it will carry a Goldwing engine retuned for torque:)

Sam:)

I know your joking, but the list has a "cross cub". Wasn't the CT110/90 often referred to as a cub? I also know one of the scooter companies has a clone of it in current production. Since it is on record as the motorcycle that has sold more copies than anything else or something like that, it wouldn't surprise me if a retro version came out with fuel injection. Maybe the grom motor. It sticks out front like the old CT motors did. They already make the grom and the engine/tran could go right in a Cub clone/retro redo thing.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
The C series were Cubs. The CT designated it as a trail bike which was a Cub minus the nylon leg skirts. Same engine and transmission tho'

Mike

OP
OP
BigBill
Bike
2010 NT700v Metallic Red
Honda has actually taken the VFR1200F and turned it into a big adventure bike, the VFR1200X Crosstourer...though not available in the US.

Top Bottom