New BMW R Nine T

tawilke46

Was wandering around Baton Rouge BMW yesterday and saw this new BMW R Nine T. A retro naked bike, looked really nice. They also had next to the naked version a cafe conversion with clip ons. Also looked good. I sat on both but I don't think my aging anatomy could deal with the riding position for long.

elizilla

I don't want to own it, and I predict it will be one of the BMWs that doesn't hold its value. The naked R bikes are the cheapest ones on the used market. But I also think that it is very attractive, and if I saw it in the store I'd definitely give it a second look and a test sit. :)

Bike
Silver NT700V
Down here in SE TX "sprinkle" or "some rain" will get you up to 1/2". Storms have names like Carla, Andrew, Catrina.

it always bigger in Texas, right?

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Where were they before?
It doesn't really matter...:shrug1: What does matter is if those "real motorcyclists" weren't buying bikes, accessories and gear very few of us would be riding the bikes we have now as they are the majority of the marketplace and are who keep it viable. The "Weekend Warriors" or "Cruiser Crowd" :chop1: dollars spend just as well as some "hardcore biker" who rides every day and there are a lot more of them spending their money. I'm glad there are folks willing to "chrome out" their bikes...or add every accessory to look like the are going to run the Paris-Dakar, yet never see even a dirt road, as they help keep the doors open for everyone in every niche. And if they only ride when the weather is perfect, or they want to, "Who Am I To Judge?" comes to mind as does "Ride Your Own Ride" and let others ride theirs...

Rob

Bike
2010 Silver NT700V
Way I see it, the more bikes being offered out there to suit as many tastes and style preferences as possible is better for all of us. In theory.

skiper

Yeah - at one time it was only "Ural" or "Your-Out" .. Let them have Bikes -- You Can't Keep The People From The Water ..

Top Bottom