New Owner - Central Florida

Hi all, new NT owner in Central Florida. Been riding cruisers for a while and decided to try and get a little more comfortable. Picked up a 2010 with about 10k miles on it, Corbin seat, heated grips, mick-o-pegs (that one took some searching to figure out what I had lol). So far I'm in love, only thing I'm not good with is the pedals (used to forward controls), just gotta' adjust those up some and I'll be golden.

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
Welcome. There is a lot of good knowledge here if you need it.

Arknt

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Hi, David! It's good to have you on the Forum and we're glad you found the NT. They're great bikes. Like Arknt said, there's lots of good knowledge and information among the members. If you've got questions, just ask away.

I'm on my 2nd NT, which is 16 serial numbers older than my first one. But the first one had 139,000 miles when I traded it for #2, which only had 22,000 miles. It's up to 29,00 miles now.

Finally Almost Done.jpg

silshooter

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700
I did not like the forward mounted foot pegs, the UJM (universal Japanese motorcycle) seating position feels much safer. Due to poor knees, I install a peg lowering kit for comfort.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
After you begin to enjoy the comfort of mid controls, I'll bet you will throw rocks at forward control bikes.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Welcome, hope you like your bike as much as I like mine.šŸ»

Welcome, i'm in west palm, i ride to Sanford , Bushnell, and Tampa a few times a year. The bike is great for those rides. Maybe see you out there! FYI, I also went hangliding at the Wallaby Ranch a couple years ago with my son, that was a neat experience.

Top Bottom