Newbie question so don't laugh

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
That Ninja 300 sounds like a great bike. The New-Gen EX250R was quite a bike. It was fast, stable, reliable, and fun to ride. I did a few track days with the bike and the handling was excellent. The only modification I made that affected performance was changing the front sprocket to a 15T and running Dunlop Radials. In 2008 there was nothing in that price range that could touch it. I guess that the 300 is quite fast and handles well. I do plan to try one out.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Can you get pregnant when having sex the first time?

Clint, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. This forum is a safe place to expose your lack of information. When you do, some good person like Rob will almost always have the right answer quickly. Sometimes we get more than one right answer, and that's OK, too.

People who ask questions give people who know answers the chance to share. We know that there's somegthing that you know that we're not going to know. Don't hang back. If you've got a question, believe me, someone else who reads the Forum has it too.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
There is a reason Ferraris are red....they go faster than silver race cars. It is a proven scientific fact that women like Men in red more than men in silver. And the red bikes have more resale value. Besides being faster.....Silver is for city pool cars. James Bond drove a silver DB5 cause he wanted to blend in like any good spy. And the best reason of all. My father in law, who once had all 7 original astronauts in his silver stationwagon, only bought silver cars cause he could touch up the paint with rustolium Spray paint.True story.
Nothing beats the original 2010 red one!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
His NT is maroon. His Connie is red.

And no, you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex. Unless you're famale and having it with a male.

Bike
2011 NT, 01 Ultra, 04 VLX
Certainly agree with you! My 2011 NT is Black and Sexy. Faster or not makes no never mind to me. What matters to me is the trip and getting there in style with the Sexy Black NT! Has turned many heads and been stopped in parking lots just to talk about the bike!
Wanda, The black NT also looks VERY good with a pair of the RED & WHITE HMW roundels. see Phils Silver pictyures to see the rounde. I have them on my stealthy black one and they really draw people looking at the bike Some dedicated BMW fanatics see them and don't approve, but if they can't take a joke OH WELL!

Top Bottom