Night ride in London city

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
What were you on in the video? The NC750X?

Is it the dual-clutch version?

Oh, BTW, some riders are trying to change the law about filtering/lane-sharing. I've only tried it a few times in California and it scared the dickens out of me. But not as much as riding a Concours in Paris back in '08.

That is just so NOT right!..Am I right in thinking ALL riders are required to wear reflective vests and helmets in the UK?..

OP
OP
kortex
Bike
2009, Bla NT700 Deauville
What were you on in the video? The NC750X?

Is it the dual-clutch version?

Oh, BTW, some riders are trying to change the law about filtering/lane-sharing. I've only tried it a few times in California and it scared the dickens out of me. But not as much as riding a Concours in Paris back in '08.
yes, on this video its a NC750, one of the best naked bikes. no, mine is single clutch, price difference is almost ?1000, but cant see a big difference on road.
that's got to know, coz that's totally ridiculous sitting on a bike in traffic.... If anybody want to.. thats his choice, but other than that... can see logic in that law.
couple years ago UK government wanted to close all buss lines for bikes, well, we went and stand out for our writes. now 80% of buss lines are for us as well :)

OP
OP
kortex
Bike
2009, Bla NT700 Deauville
That is just so NOT right!..Am I right in thinking ALL riders are required to wear reflective vests and helmets in the UK?..
no, its in France and Spain and in Germany, other than that its all good, but we (bikers) are using them in almost 90% just for our safety.

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
Gadzooks! I'm not sure what's more disturbing - filtering through city traffic at night, or driving on the wrong side of the road! ;-) (At least you'll go out in style with some cool driving tunes, hah!)

Top Bottom