North Cascades Highway - May 2016

Beautiful scenery Chris. Wish we has some of that kind of riding around here.
Glad you really like the GT. Our local BMW dealer had one on the floor for quite a while. Think it was a 2010 but not sure.
Still wanting to test ride a GS, time will tell.

Great pictures of a great road, Chris! Thanks for sharing. I've only ridden the highway once and it was in late August, so there wasn't much snow. There was a very large rock that was being picked up out of the middle of the road by a Huey. I was the first traveler to arrive when they closed the road to let the crew hook up a bridle to the rock while the Huey hovered. I knew helicopters could lift a lot of weight, but seeing that one haul that rock away was impressive. I wondered where they took it, but they were out of sight so I rode...with my jaw hanging open inside my helmet.

I can't wait to get back to the Northwest. Three more days of class, and I'm on my way. I look forward to seeing your new bike in person.

Ken

As always, such great pictures of a great area. I think I've gone over that pass perhaps six times and never get tired of it. I got back from my trip down the Pacific Coast Hiway to San Francisco last Friday--many, many turns that required serious turning and my right shoulder is not happy. When Ken gets back, let's take a ride.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom