OEM Lower Fairing Bargain

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
Thanks for sharing! Now I wish I hadn't already spent this months farkle money :doh1:

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
Thanks I have been considering one of these but always thought they were too dear, I may now buy one.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
You both better hurry! They only had 8 left last night.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
The really interesting part is Doble has a second listing for the Deauville Lower Fairing...at ?219.99! I would hate to have bought one under the ?219.99 listing and then see the lower ?129.99 listing...for the same part, from the same vendor...:rolleyes1: I wonder if the lower price is a typo...

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
Well I moved some money around and made the plunge, couldn't pass up this deal!! :eek1: :think1: :toot1:

Thanks Lori for your review of their service, that helped. :yr1:

Bear

Bike
2010 NT-700 V Red
You will like the undercowl--well worth the money. Use Lori's directions, and you will be fine on the installation. Honda's instructions are dismal.

CommuterNT

Thanks Dan for the alert. This was on my wish not need list and was possibly going to be rolled into a Birthday/Christmas gift. Told my wife how much she could save and the response back was "Happy early Birthday!" Already got my confirmation letter they are on their way.

Bike
2013 DL650/A & CX500 Euro
Oh, the pain!
I've been wanting this for 2 1/2 years at a reasonable price...but what I think is reasonable, the wife won't.
My head hurts trying to decide!
At this sale price the decision has been made for you. You just have to decide which credit card you will use to pay for it.

I have ordered mine and it is on the way, I purchased a couple of extra items and they included them at no additional shipping cost.

I am very happy with their service

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
Did anyone else order through this eBay user?

I'm trying to figure out if there was a tracking number provided for the package and if anyone else got a tracking number for theirs. Figured I might just be looking in all the spots, thanks.

OP
OP
dnktng
Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
I ordered and haven't seen a tracking number either. Not too worried about it yet, because there probably won't be a UPS or USPS tracking coming from UK. Their reputation is solid. If the order isn't delivered by the end of next week, I may start asking questions. Don't forget that hurricane Sandy may delay shipment.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I did not receive any tracking info on any of my UK purchases. Most took about two weeks to be delivered.

CommuterNT

I must've received some sort of shipping notice because I was counting on it arriving while my loving family was out of town.:angdev1: It did!! And I managed to get everything installed before they got back. No comments thus far, so I assume no one has even noticed. I'd like to keep it that way for awhile.:rolleyes1:
I like your style Lori.:cool:

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
When I was buying stuff from the UK, I bought twice from Honda of Bournemouth and once from David Silver Spares. The first shipment from Honda of Bournemouth had a tracking number but it didn't tell me much. First it showed my lids sitting at Heathrow for a week. Then one day my stuff was sitting at JFK. It sat there, according to the tracking info for another week. When it moved, it showed up at my office the next day.

The second shipment from David Silver Spares came quicker but, IIRC, didn't have a tracking number. It got here in ten days.

The third shipment, from Honda of Bournemouth came in 11 days and had a tracking number that showed where it was and showed it moving all along.

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
That's good to know. I guess I'm not going to assume it will be here before I leave on Wed - as I was hoping it would. Hopefully the feet won't get too cold on my trip.

OP
OP
dnktng
Bike
2010 NT700V, 2015 CB500X
Package arrived today with lower cowl, ordered on Oct 30, ....so 8 days shipping. Never did get a tracking number. Plan on installing in 2 weeks when doing valve checks and other maintenance items when NT is on my ghetto table.

Top Bottom