Ohio 123

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I was unfortunately in my RV but what a great riding road it would of been. Road surface very good, and lots of nice curves. Think it starts just north of Fayetteville and heads north west to Germantown.
I had just left the weekend of the Cincinnati Cyclocross weekend (stayed at StoneLick State Park), and sure wish I was on my motorcycle rather then my Coachmen Freelander.

Last edited:
Bike
Bonneville T120
It sure looks good on Google Maps. I don't get over to that side of the state too often. I'll have to make a point of it when the weather improves in the spring.

karl

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VAA
Ohio is full of surprises. Looking forward to my next ride there.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
While it might not be as exciting riding as Ohio 123, US Route 40 through Ohio has a lot of history. I lived in Vandalia, Oh for about 10 years and road it both east and west for miles. It goes through a lot of small towns and at one time crossed the entire US. It gives you a snap shot of traveling America before the expressways were built and is still in better shape than Route 66.

OP
OP
Miairhead
Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
Seems like every time I travel thorough Ohio, WV, Tennessee, or Kentucky (even Southern Indiana) I find a road I'm glade to find. Just so many nice roads and so little time. I wish I did not have the dog rescue some times, yes I like the rescue but after 20 years I am beginning to want less of a reason to be home. www.petresourcenetwork.org just the dogs that are ready to find homes here, 60 more that many will live out their lives on the farm. Winter chores really increase my time, so I don't think about have time to ride any way; which makes less of a desire to find a Korean restaurant.

Bike
Bonneville T120
While it might not be as exciting riding as Ohio 123, US Route 40 through Ohio has a lot of history. I lived in Vandalia, Oh for about 10 years and road it both east and west for miles. It goes through a lot of small towns and at one time crossed the entire US. It gives you a snap shot of traveling America before the expressways were built and is still in better shape than Route 66.
US 30, the Lincoln Highway is much the same. Much of it has been updated but the old remaining sections are pretty well marked.

Top Bottom