Oil Analysis Results

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Thanks for posting! I have used Blackstone before. I should be ready for my next oil change half way through summer. If I remember to take a sample I will send one in too so we can get some more data. My sample will be half the mileage on Rotella T6 5w40 (the synthetic version).

I am surprised your numbers seem high compared to the ones I have seen for cars. I did a sample with a brand new car with changes at 1000, 5000 and even the first one had wear metals in the single digits. I know different motor, conditions, etc....

You now have me very curious about mine.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
My 07 Vibe/Matrix has stick, 1800cc engine, sunroof, Cd player ABS, and alloy wheels. Took me 6 months to find it.
They are long gone.....My Toyota dealer got on the web, saw the car I wanted leaving the factory in Canada in three weeks headed for Texas, did an on-line
trade with the dealer....boom...done.....I had my car in three weeks. The only thing I didnt want was the 6-disc changer, but other than that, it had the sunroof, 1800 cc stick,
antilock brakes, alloy wheels, and was the fast red one. Dont you wish Honda would do that with Motorcycles?

Top Bottom