Pirelli tires

efesss

Does anybody know if the PIRELLI SPORT DEMON for rear tire is suitable for our bikes?
They say it is a sport touring tire .

Any comment?

Bike
2) 2010 red NT's
I have the Sport Demons on my Guzzi Breva. Pretty happy with them. I don't see what would keep them from being used on the NT. I got about 9,000 miles off my first set, I'm about 2000 into the second set.

You might also try looking at the Pirelli Angels. Put them on my BMW R850. Very nice tire.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Does anybody know if the PIRELLI SPORT DEMON for rear tire is suitable for our bikes?
They say it is a sport touring tire .

Any comment?
i would go with the Angel ST.

I believe the Demon is a Bias Ply tire while the Angel is a Radial tire.

Last edited:
OP
OP

efesss

They say that SPORT DEMON is suitable for lighter bikes like Kawasaki ER6.
But I also read from other reviews that poeple had used it on hevier sport tourers.
I was mixed a litle.

spacetiger

Pirelli Angel radial sport touring tires

I just got in a set of Pirelli Angel radial sport touring tires (on sale for $253 with free shipping). I'll mount them on the NT650V wheels and get them on the PC800. I am a heavier bike, but will post back what I learn.

Jerry

Attachments

Bike
1984 Moto Guzzi T5
Dee G, where are you and how long have you had your Breva? Is it the 750 or 1100? FWIW, you have good taste in bikes ;)

The Demons are popular on the Guzzi's, smaller and larger (note, larger for a Guzzi means a bit over 500lb, like the NT).

I have also heard some Guzzi riders like the Angels too. Mine has BT-045's.

Top Bottom