Pitbull headlift stand compatibility

Bike
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at buying a 2010 NT700V and the one thing I can't seem to find a solid yes or no on is will a Pitbull hybrid headlift jack work with it? I have one with the standard pin and a #1 adapter for my Ninja 250 and for my old VFR800 I no longer own, and I'd like to keep using it if I can.

Thanks in advance!

Bike
2010 NT700V
Yes, the pitbull hybrid headlift will work. I have one I just used to do the front tire a few weeks ago. Standard pin, no adapter

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Aran, I'm glad that you've already gotten an answer to your question! Right there is one of the nicest things about NT-Owners.org -- almost any question anyone asks can be answered by someone in this group.

This is a friendly and helpful Forum partly because we just don't tolerate nastiness. We have some fairly "heated" discussions, usually not about motorcycle issues, but if they start to get nasty or political, the Admin will simply delete the thread. That's made one or two people mad, but most of us appreciate the more elevated tone of our conversations. :cool:

Why don't you give us an introduction -- tell us something about your motorcycle riding and ownership history, and anything you feel comfortable sharing about your stage in life, etc. We tend to be persons who are "geezers," but there have been a few younger citizens amongst us.

For instance, I'm 77, have had six knees, two wives, and four motorcycles (an '83 Honda GL650i Silver Wing, two '99 Kawasaki Concours, and my NT700VA). I'm a retired United Methodist minister and work part-time as a chaplain with Hospice.

My NT was purchased in March of '10 and it was the first NT ever to do an Iron Butt certificated ride in the whole Western Hemisphere (Woo-hoo!), a Saddle Sore 1000 on April 30-May 1 of '10. It's got nearly 137K miles on it now and has not been quite as trouble free as most seem to be. But it runs better than ever and I'm still waiting on it to use its first drop of oil.

P1070170.JPG

As you can tell, it's not only been down the road, but it's been down on the road.

Bike
2020 Kawasaki Versys
I have been looking at pitbull stands for my 650 Versys. Having a centerstand like the NT simplifies things a bit.
I haven't quite decided how I'll lift the front of the Versys yet. Always have these tradeoffs.

Brad

Top Bottom