Posi-Taps

tawilke46

I just ordered a bulk package of 60 posi-taps for $57.21 on Amazon.com. The product is actually coming from Racer Parts Wholesale, so you may be able to get them directly from there.
The package contains 20 each of 20-22 gauge, 16-18 gauge, and 18-24 gauge.
I will also have to order a few 10-12 gauge and 14-16 gauge while I am at it.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for the welcome to this newbie and especially for all the help and tips!!!

Plan on installing a FuzeBlock after Christmas and other electrical farkles.

Will be in northern California with my son (who will be depoloyed to Afghanistan in Feb next year), his wife and my two granddaughters over the holidays.

Everyone ride safe:spsmile: and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Best of the New Year to everyone!:toot1:

Last edited:
Bike
Silver NT700V
Have only used Posi-Taps once, when installing the cig lighter in the right pocket. Won't use anything else now. Got mine over the counter at NAPA.

Enjoy your holidays and best of luck to your son. Will keep in my prayers this year.

Bike
2010 NT700V Red
I carry a couple of sizes in my tool kit; they came in handy on my ride home from NY, had to stop & fix the wiring supplying power to the GPS. To date that's the only repair I've had to do on the NT and it was an easy one using the Posi-Taps. The folks at WebBikeWorld sent my a sample kit of them for writing a small review on another item. Nice!

LL75 :smile:

Top Bottom