rulbe

Anyone install a power commander V ?

Looking for some feedback.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Anyone install a power commander V ?

Looking for some feedback.
I have not and wonder what benefit would be received. I thought most of these devices were used when one messed with the intake or exhaust system and they corrected for overly lean running.

KAMware

I just installed one with an AutoTune a couple of weeks ago. I am working on a howto web site with all the details. I will let everyone here know when it is complete.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
I just installed one with an AutoTune a couple of weeks ago. I am working on a howto web site with all the details. I will let everyone here know when it is complete.
I look forward to seeing it! Whenever I checked the website only the stock MAP was listed which made installing a Power Commander a moot upgrade. I do not have anyone around here who would be interesting in dyno tuning an NT, at a reasonable cost anyway, to make the Power Commander worth pursuing...

KAMware

I do have someone with a dyno that installs and tunes them. He recommended the AutoTune addon. He says he cannot tune it any better than the Autotune. I was going to work on the howto this weekend but had to work.

Top Bottom