Preferred Motorcycle Cover?

KMGuy

I've never bought a cover for a bike and I was curious if there were any brands I should stay away from. I'm thinking I'm at $100 give or take budget for one. Less would be better. Riding in to work tonight and I'm wishing I had a cover for the NT while it sits out overnight.
Thanks,
Kirk

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
I have to park outside so covers are important to me. I have had several. I am currently using a 1/2 and a full cover from UtraGard. You can get the 1/2 for around $38 and the full for around $58. I use the 1/2 at work and it easily fits in my top box. I use the full cover at home and in bad weather. I bought them from Competition Accessories but you can find them on other Internet sites as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP

KMGuy

At home it's garaged but I work in an industrial area and some of the muck that falls from the sky isn't always vehicle friendly.
Preferred m'cycle cover? A two car garage.

OP
OP

KMGuy

Hmmmm, they do make fitted mattress protectors that might work as a half cover. Might check that out. Thanks. My work actually has motorcycle parking at the fancy pants main offices but not in the plant. We're trying to get them put some on site.
Here's an idea from left field. I saw a bike parked out at work for a couple years, where the owner used a bed sheet. He had it attached at the mirrors in front, and somewhere on the rear. His intent probably, was to keep the sun off. It might do some good in your situation.

Chris

Top Bottom