ROAME Zeros: Wireless Blinker/Brake Light Motorcycle Shoes (Kickstarter)

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
This kickstarter campaign just launched today for a new style of shoe. Early adopters an get these discounted. Appears to be targeted towards a comfy work / commuting shoe, but could definitely be helpful to be seen at night methinks.

Description:
First motorcycle shoe that is both safe and comfortable. Combining tech for impact protection, electronics, and abrasion resistance. The world?s most comfortable, stylish, and technologically advanced pair of motorcycle shoes. ROAME Zeros' have seamlessly integrated turn signal and brake light technology which wirelessly connect to your motorcycle.

ROAME Zeros Kickstarter Link

So.....for $ 10,000 I can get a pair of shoes, a transmitter, and ride along the coast with the CEO?

What are we having for lunch - Spotted Owl?

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
They might be better off licencing the technology to an existing motorcycle boot company.

Bike
'10 NT 84 BMW R100RT Ural
I guess you can just use you kids shoes and stamp you feet when you stop. Maybe a light on your helmet, but feet how it that going to be anything take money from your pockets to his.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Lights down low may work for a sport bike.. maybe.. but having lights in arms or shoulders would make more sense.

OP
OP
Gabe

Gabe

Tek Monkey
Bike
2011 Black Honda NT700VA
Well as of this morning they're fully funded. I can't see this becoming a trendy thing, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

A quick Google search on "light up shoes" seems to indicate light up shoes becoming more of a popular thing... Maybe Disco will even make a come back. Break out those old bell bottoms and let them flap in the breeze! ;-)

Top Bottom