Rode today

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
The antibiotics seem to be working on my bronchitis so I took a short ride....

Bike
Red NT700V 2010, #1004.
I salute you! It's been 3 weeks since I've got to ride. Every day that it is decent, I have some reason I have to haul something in the pickup.
Or my 1/4 mi. gravel lane is too muddy or too snowy to ride on.
I have been starting both bikes every week though. We seem to have a decent day and then 3 or 4 cold, wet ones. I leave for work at 6:30, get home at 5:30.

OP
OP
Coyote Chris

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Ack! W-O-R-K Four letter word that ends in "K"! Now I am going to have nightmares......
Dont worry...the sun will come out...tomarrow...tomarrow....
Chris who waisted 20 years of his life in Champaign

Bike
2010 NT700v Metallic Red
Between the crappy weather, work and strep, its been a week or so since my last ride, but I managed a to get out in the sun yesterday and run some errands while I felt up to it.
Its going to get crappy the rest of the week so not much riding planned for a few more days.
We've been getting drenched this winter down here, our yard is like a swamp.

WVRider

Site Supporter
Bike
Silver 2010 NT700V
Way to go Chris. Only got to put about 30 miles on the NT in January here in WV. Weather hasn't cooperated well. Got it out near the first of the month this month for another 31 miles and then this past Sunday it hit 48 degrees with sunny skies so I got in a wonderful 134 mile loop. Keep on riding ! !

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Sam, go ahead and ride in the rain. They won't shrink.

Much. :)

Bike
2010 Silver NT700
Sam,

I think I am in the same weather zone as you. Your morning coffee reports often sound just like the weather here. I have been lucky to ride occaisionlly and had nice rides on both of my bikes last sunday. Really glad I got them out while I could. If they do what they typically do around here they will dump so much sand and salt that I may not want to ride for a few days after the snow melts off. Even sunday I had a pucker moment on the DR going around a round-a-bout with a bunch of sand. The rear got a little loose on me and I was trying to be careful. I hate hitting sand on the corners. It hasn't got me yet on the motorcycle but I have been down and lost skin riding bicyles on sandy corners at least 3 times.

Top Bottom