Save yourself $250!!!! (Fork Guards)

Bike
75 Honda CB360/Buell P3
....And buy the Triumph fork gaiters!!!

Sadly I was too late :doh1: I ordered and got mine the beginning of this month, set an appt to install them and my new tires. Then I noticed a small oil seep on the right fork tube before I took it in. My heart sank when I saw it and I knew I was too late! The labor to disassemble, clean and reassemble the fork plus parts was just over of $300. The gaitors were $60, they look great/work great and will save you the hassle of leaking seals.

On the other hand, the seal must have been leaking for a while with out me noticing because now I understand the comments of others on the forum about the front end being too stiff. Well it just took a bit to get use to is all. :D

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I've got the NOJ (which stands for "No Ordinary Journey" on my NT. They work well

.P1050236.JPG

GLG

I've got the NOJ (which stands for "No Ordinary Journey" on my NT. They work well

.P1050236.JPG
Phil/Joe - The Calif Sport Touring website doesn't say but I'm assuming these NOJ Fork Guards are one size fits all due to the hook/loop closure, correct?

As always, thanks so much for all the insight!

Gary

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
Phil/Joe - The Calif Sport Touring website doesn't say but I'm assuming these NOJ Fork Guards are one size fits all due to the hook/loop closure, correct?

As always, thanks so much for all the insight!

Gary
Yeah pretty much... just s strip of velcro.. you just wrap around and over lap one edge against the other. They won't fall off that's for sure.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
I did run a zip-tie around the bottom of mine on the NT.

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
Got my NOJs today. Will give them a try. Not the prettiest things in the world but if they work, they work. Hey, I could get some gaiters, slit them up and down, and wrap them around the NOJs and fasten them on with cable ties! Voila!
BSA 441 Victor.

Top Bottom