Saw a Super Tenere

bicyclist

On the floor at Mark IV Honda, Chapman Road, Wytheville, Va.

In case anyone is looking for one. This one is fully farkled to the tune of $16K+.

RedLdr1

Site Supporter
Sam,

The dealer where I bought my Wee has sold three Super10's, none of them pre-ordered with the deposit, for $1K over MSRP! New bike fever can do strange things, I'm glad I only had a mild case with both the NT and Wee....:D

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
You can buy 2 NT's for that!!!!!

I haven't seen one yet as none of the dealers in my area has any.

For what it offers, I don't think that the Tenere should bring over $11,000 tops and I bet they end up at that price eventually.

Sam:)
Really? I don't see that.. I think it offers a lot, of course I'm biased... Traction control/ABS/Shaft drive/Tubeless wheels/tires/Nice suspension adjustments/Water cooled....

Wait a min... I correct myself, mine was close to 11k, had to add TTL and dealer prep fees and such for 13.5 out the door.

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
You can buy 2 NT's for that!!!!!

I haven't seen one yet as none of the dealers in my area has any.

For what it offers, I don't think that the Tenere should bring over $11,000 tops and I bet they end up at that price eventually.

Sam:)
I don't know if it is worth it or not but I know a lot of people thought the NT was over priced as well.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14
I finally saw a Super Tenere yesterday. They just got one in at Honda House in Richomond (also sell Yamahas). It is a beautiful machine! The riding position feels great as I sat on it in the showroom. The price on it was just over $14,200, and I think it is well worth it. But, a quick check through my wallet found me $14,123 short and quickly brought me out of my new bike fever. The only thing I wonder about is the rather small windscreen and how effective it would be on the highway. Outside of that detail, I loved it.

Mellow

Admin
2024 Mileage
Bike
21 R1250RT
The only thing I wonder about is the rather small windscreen and how effective it would be on the highway.
The screen is surprisingly effective, however, it does need a taller one so I got a cal sci shield which was okay. There are a few shield options available already.

Top Bottom