Scorpion Nip/Tuck mesh jacket

elizilla

I found a mesh jacket that fits me! It's called the Scorpion Nip/Tuck. It's a women's cut, but it has long enough sleeves. The sleeves are skinny to match my skinny arms, no need for those annoying cinch straps that so many commodity jackets have. There is elastic cording in a corset lace pattern on the sides, so it's fitted through the torso and the back protector stays in place. and nothing flaps. It fits like it was made for me!

The window of temps where mesh jackets work well, is pretty narrow. But when the temps are in that window, it's fantastic. And it's lightweight too.

There are a couple colors. The solid black is less flashy but I decided that the white would be better for safety and for hot weather, so I bought the white one despite the tribal patterns on the sleeves and the doofy "Scorpion" legend on the back. There was also an even flashier version in black and cream with gold thread in the embroidery and rhinestone studs.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Oh, Katherine! I think you would have looked stunning in the one with rhinestone studs. You missed your chance!

OP
OP

elizilla

I love beaded stuff, but I can't wear it because my hair catches on the beads. Beaded garments are only for girls with pixie cuts.

Top Bottom