Sealed or unsealed brake light switch?

JackMrla

I ordered an electronic cruise control kit from SpoiledBiker.com and they need to know weather I have a sealed or unsealed brake light switch. Since I'm not even sure what that means, I was hoping to tap into some of the knowledge of fellow NT owners about the system our bikes have or how I can distinguish one from the other. Thanks in advance for any help!

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
Jack, send KathyL (an Australian member of our Forum) a private message. She's got the same cruise control on her NT.

I've got the Rofstra electronic cruise control that I bought from Murphskits.com (Gary Murphy is a supplier of many, many things to owners of Kawasaki Concours). A friend installed mine for me and we had to design and build a throttle actuation pulley, but it's worked great for me for the last 40,000 miles or so.

To send Kathy a private message, click on Forums from the home page, then click on Private Messages, then on Send New Message. The recipient will be "Kathy L". She's good people and she'll probably get right back to you.

OP
OP

JackMrla

I messaged Kathy, but before she had a chance to get back to me I found some info from MCCruise that I hadn't seen before. I was able to figure out that it had a sealed connector even though most 2010's have an unsealed connector. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom