Shoei Neotec

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
After two years with my Nolan N90 due to a couple of issues I had with it I decided to invest in a Shoei Neotec. After two days commuting it is still to early to tell if it will be perfect but I can say it is lighter, less noisy, has better ventilation and the drop down sun visor is more to my liking. More to report later.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
When I get ready to replace my HJC, I'm gonna look at the Nolan N104.... anybody with experience with this helmet?

Mike

OP
OP
Warren

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Mike
If you have not done so you might want to read the N104 review on webbikeworld. The drop down sun visor turned me off. The Nolan visors seem to have a large nose cutout that can be distracting. Its one of the things I did not like about my N90. The visor on the N104 is also spring loaded so you can not select various position levels. Definately try one out at a dealer before purchasing.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
Mike
If you have not done so you might want to read the N104 review on webbikeworld. The drop down sun visor turned me off. The Nolan visors seem to have a large nose cutout that can be distracting. Its one of the things I did not like about my N90. The visor on the N104 is also spring loaded so you can not select various position levels. Definately try one out at a dealer before purchasing.
Do you mean it's either open or closed with no intermediate stops? That would be a deal breaker for me.

Mike

OP
OP
Warren

Warren

Bike
2019 Yamaha XMAX
Yes it's all up or all down. Below is a quote regarding this from webbikeworld.

The N-104 has an internal rotating sun visor -- de rigueur on flip-up motorcycle helmets these days. Unfortunately, the sun visor on the N-104 is of the spring-loaded type and it's either "on" or "off" with no in-between setting, like the Neotec.

Top Bottom