So why did I black out and crash………..

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
How come at a car accident, all the bystanders remember six different colors of the car in the wreck??? Strange stuff............
Wendelll
In law enforcement training, we trainees were unknowingly presented with a "staged" event involving quite a bit of detail. At the conclusion of the "event" we were asked to write a report of what we witnessed and to include as much detail as possible. When we were finished we each stood before the class and read our reports. Amazingly, it almost appeared that we each witnessed a different event as there was so much difference in our recollection. The purpose of the exercise was to teach us not to rely entirely on eye-witness reports.

Mike

Coyote Chris

Site Supporter
Bike
10 Red NT 14 FJR, 17 XT
In law enforcement training, we trainees were unknowingly presented with a "staged" event involving quite a bit of detail. At the conclusion of the "event" we were asked to write a report of what we witnessed and to include as much detail as possible. When we were finished we each stood before the class and read our reports. Amazingly, it almost appeared that we each witnessed a different event as there was so much difference in our recollection. The purpose of the exercise was to teach us not to rely entirely on eye-witness reports.

Mike
So true.....I have seen many aircraft wrecks with my friends....sometimes, we didnt even agree on what type of airplane it was....
Once, I even saw a race bike with an enclosed chain....false memory.
a enclosed chain.jpg

Top Bottom