Strapping Down My Tourmaster Roll Bag

Tiger 650

I have a new Tourmaster Roll bag that has 4 bungees for attachment. I can attach the front two to the fairing or passenger peg area, but have no place to attach the rear facing bungees. Does anybody know if the two bolts on the top of the luggage rack area can be replaced with some kind of I bolt to hook bungees to? Or, any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Falcon,

Sounds like a good idea. I don't like bungees either. What type and size ROK straps, etc did you buy? It will save me some guess work. What are pax grips?

thanks!!

Pax grips=passenger grips. You know, the grab rails. Rok straps come in fixed or adjustable length. You probably want the adjustable ones. And they come fat and thin. Either one would be suitable.

The two bolts for the standard pad behind the passenger seat are countersunk into plastic and you can buy longer bolts but you'd have to add spacers so the bolt is still pressing down on the shoulder in the countersunk area. I agree with the others about "bungee cords" not being OK on a bike.

Thanks everybody for the help. I bought the cruiser ROK straps and a few aerostitch loop ties. That ought to do it!

Back
Top Bottom