Wanted Strikers for bag lids

Bike
2010 NT700 Bloom red
Does anyone have a set of strikers for the saddlebag lids they would be willing to sell? I need a complete set of four, as the bike I bought didnt cone with any. I ordered online but the availability date keeps getting pushed back. This is the part number 81316-MEW-D20
strikersaddlebag_medium81316MEWD20-01_5e0d.jpg

Woodaddict

Site Supporter
2024 Mileage
Bike
Red NT700V & Spyder RTL
if they are missing, very likey the mechanism that locks them is NOT working condition. just might want to cancel that order and put on external latches, and not even use honda's multiple bike's failing system.

Reactions: ett
OP
OP
Bike
2010 NT700 Bloom red
if they are missing, very likey the mechanism that locks them is NOT working condition. just might want to cancel that order and put on external latches, and not even use honda's multiple bike's failing system.
I confirmed with the previous owner (and testing them) that everything is functioning. He removed them when he dropped the bike and the mounts on the lids broke.

Phil Tarman

Site Supporter
Bike
2010 Silver NT700VA (ABS)
If you've got them on your old small lids just move them over. That's what I always did.

Bike
19 Versys 1K SE, 14 FJR
They are not all that all that much. I bought a set through the dealer when I removed my small lids and installed the large lids. I did not want to take them off the small lids. In case I wanted to swap out lids for different occasions.

OP
OP
Bike
2010 NT700 Bloom red
I ordered two of them two weeks ago from Partzilla........they were in stock too.
You must have got the last two, my order from them has been updated three times and the date keeps getting pushed farther out. Oct 5, I think is the last date I got.

mikesim

Site Supporter
Bike
NT700, Red, #989,
I will look and see, I may still have 'em after putting on external latches.

Mike

Top Bottom